Earplanes™ are a disposable Ear Plug System that takes the ear pain or discomfort out of flying. The secret to Earplanes™ is the patented CeramX™ filter which is engineered to allow air entering the ear to naturally adjust to the changing rate of air pressure on the eardrum during takeoff and landing.
NO OTHER EARPLUG HAS THIS PATENTED FILTER.
- Earplanes™ are for airplane travelers who suffer from ear discomfort during takeoff and landing.
- Earplanes™ are for people with sensitive ears or people who must fly even though suffering with a cold, allergy or sinus condition.
- Earplanes™ are not recommend for use in the event of severe sinus congestion (completely blocked Eustachian tubes).
- EarPlanes™ are a revolutionary new air pressure regulating ear plugs. They were developed by the House Ear Institute, the leading ear research institute in the country, and tested by U.S. Navy pilots.
- EarPlanes™ also act as noise suppression ear plugs. Many users report that EarPlanes™ seem to filter out much of the objectionable high frequency noise generated by aircraft engines. Most importantly though, airline flight safety announcements may still be heard (and headsets worn) by users.
- NRR - 20.
- It is recommended that the Earplanes™ be disposed of after two flights since during operation, air flows through the microscopic pores of the ceramic filter. Moisture, particles of smoke, pollen and airborne bacteria eventually "clog" the filter and reduce it's effectiveness.
- ying with children can be stressful and painful for children.
Earplanes for Childrenare designed to fit into a child's ear to lessen the pain caused by changes in cabin pressure when ascending and descending during a flight. Also excellent when mountain driving.
- Recommended by Doctors.
- Safe, soft and disposable.
- Relieves air pressure and reduces harsh noise naturally with the CermaX™Filter.
- Also suitable for adults with smaller ears.
- Contains one pair of ear plugs.
- Made from soft hypoallergenic silicone.
- Noise reduction rating 20 Decibels.
Directions for Use:
Before inserting, pinch the nose and blow to clear your ears. For maximum results use your opposite hand to pull the top of your ear upward. Insert the ribbed end and turn like a corkscrew.
For best results, always insert EarPlanes one hour before landing. Remove after landing and when the cabin door is opened. Chronic sufferers may also insert EarPlanes just before takeoff. EarPlanes may be removed when the airplane reaches maximum altitude.
Please note: recommended use is for two flights as the build up of pollen, dust and moisture will reduce their effectiveness.